Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica spotted in Magazine Now bashing Adams Photographers
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 05:48:42 -0800 (PST)

Ernie,  I agree with your assessment, though maybe
drivel is a better fit for much of Admas' work.  My
admiration for his pictures as a 12 year old with a
Yashica TLR around my neck is as embarassing now as my
collection of Carpenters albums from the same period.

- --- Ernest Nitka wrote: i initially got