Subject: [Leica] Patriotic M7's
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 17:34:20 -0500

Hi Rei-

    I posted that these were on their way a few days ago --- and just saw
one 2 days ago. Says Test Camera on it as well. The Flag is a 'baked' on
decal -- and there are only 100 US flags ... BUT there will be other flags
for bigger dealers in other countries (like 75 Canadian, 10 Mexican, 20
French, 1 Luxembourg) but my dealer is keeping his. They are supposed to be
used as demo units. I asked him to try and get me a British or Italian one,
as they cost the same, but "NO WAY!" --- so -- next time you cash out at the
grocery or hardware store, look for those little stick on 2cm x 3cm flags
and just stick one to your top plate! :-)
    Now, all they need to do is have it play a symphonic version of the
national anthem for that country when you look through the finder. Imagine
hearing 'Rule Britannia' when you lift the Brit version!
    EC

Replies: Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] Patriotic M7's)