Subject: RE: [Leica] Reflex vs. RF
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:00:20 -0500

No, I don't think that Tim Page is Nachtwey's equal - he's very very
good, but I really think that there is only one Nachtwey at this time.

That said, Page isn't the only one who has gone the Rebel route...if you
are beating the hell out of your equipment day in and day out, why not
go for a more than functional body for under $300 that you can replace a
half-dozen times before you've paid for one top-of-the-line body that
you will also destroy in a year?