Subject: Re: [Leica] A hint of what's coming in Freedom's land?
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 21:23:02 -0700

I especially like the brilliant conclusion elsewhere on that Web Site
that concludes: "The evidence inside the building is consistent with the
evidence of plane wreckage outside -- indicating that a commercial
airliner flew into the Pentagon on September 11th.".

Well Duh, Brilliant deduction Sherlock!

Regards,

Greg