Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Arca Monoball + Tiltall
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 11:36:46 -0500

If he would only eat more spinach... Then, we could look into getting a
16x20 field camera!

I've got one of my R8s back from New Jersey and hope to get some decent
snow shots with it this weekend.  It's too cold for the monster
cameras.  And, look what's about to "Beautiful Downtown Boston."

http://www.hemenway.com/Snow.gif

- --
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com