Subject: Re: [Leica] Canada... you'd think that it was another country!
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 19:53:22 -0500

Not quite true, we do not get to elect our Prime Minister, the members of the Natural Ruling Party pick a leader amongst themselves, and then he is crowned on election night, with only people in his own riding voting for him. They know too well what side their golf courses and resort hotels are buttered on to not vote for him, so he is in, with a select minority of delegates, and people in his riding deciding for the whole country.
Noel Charchuk