Subject: RE: [Leica] a Christmas gift...PAW 49
From: rodgersd@fosterfarms.com
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:09:17 -0800

Steve,

>>A PAW about a little boy and a thankful family.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-36139.html<<

Very nice image. I think it's even more powerful with a slight crop to take
out the background. The boys expression is a highly emotional element.
Cropping in brings that out even more.

You also hint in your message with the word "thankful" that this is about
good news or relief. From the photograph alone I see concern, and perhaps
even sadness. I'm curious to know more.

DaveR

Replies: Reply from Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> (RE: [Leica] a Christmas gift...PAW 49)