Subject: [Leica] An Erwin Puts Pamphlet and Leica Day -Today Dec 4th
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 01:03:38 -0500

Hello all,

So many of you have commented that you can't make it to my Leica Day and thus are robbed of the many goodies that Leica gives away to those who attend.

I have a small "virtual gift" to all the forum members that read my posts. (If you just delete me, then you missed it!<ggg>)

This is an on-line book by Erwin Puts. It is not available in print form yet I am told, but it is able to be printed out legally from the Leica site:

http://www.leica-camera.com/imperia/md/content/pdf/msystem/49.pdf

As far as I know, Erwin has given Leica his complete permission to Leica to distribute this. I hope you all enjoy it! Thanks for reading!

- ----
Now for my self serving spam part of the message. Do not read on if this assaults your sensitivities...

For those of you who can make it, or would like to order, my Leica Day is 11am - 9pm EST today, Wed, Dec 4th at:

The Photo Village, Inc.
594 Broadway, Suite #410
New York, NY 10012
(646) 613-1107

2 blocks south of the Leica Gallery, between Houston & Prince. Almost all USA gear 10% off today...(except M7 which is 2 year ext. Warranty instead.)

bests,
Rich