Subject: [Leica] 28 viewfinder
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 23:40:47 -0500

All this talk about viewfinders has got me wondering, what is a good, cheap 28 mm finder to use on my IIIa and M3, when using the Voigtlander 28 I just received last week. I can use it on my M4-2, as the 28 framelines were added to it, but I would like to be able to use it on the other two cameras, without investing the value of the lens in a Leica finder.

Noel Charchuk