Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux and Landscape Photography
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 18:35:32 -0700

animal wrote in part:

>p.s i got into leica specifically for the noctilux promising my wife i,d
>never need to buy another lens.I,m very sorry to say i did not keep my
>promise but that had nothing to do with this lens qualities.I feel that i,m
>not able to explore them fully yet (if ever)

I like your choice of words " i'd never need to buy another lens". I'd
say even if you did subsequently buy "another lens" you can still
technically argue (and best of all - with a straight face) that you did
not "need" to buy it, but in fact, you only "wanted" to buy it.

Into my back pocket this gem goes for future use. Only be used in dire
emergency!

Regards,

Greg