Subject: Re: [Leica] New Pix Posted
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 06:52:17 +0100

Hi Craig,

I will echo some of the comments that people have left on the site:
while there are many truly wonderful photographs on the site, you need
to organize the gallery (and split it into two or three) around common
themes. As they are now, it is just a shoe-box, a very high quality
shoe-box, but a shoe-box nonetheless.

Nathan