Subject: RE: [Leica] The future of English language - there and back again.
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 16:58:00 -0500

Reminds me of a (probably apocryphal)  story of how a
computer translated the biblical verse "the spirit is willing
but the flesh is weak", from English, to Russian back to
English:   "the wine is good but the meat is mediocre".

:-)

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com> (Re: [Leica] The future of English language - there and back again.)