Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 48 D Ridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 18:09:02 +0100 (MET)

Simon!!

You mean _men_ take care of things like setting the table in your country
:) :)

There's a certain symbolism in the background placement of the Samukele,
on the left.

Moreblessings has been fighting male prejudice against women and working
hard to put her own foot down. She's strong, it's not been easy. It's been
her against the rest of her colleagues ... almost all of them male.

This time, they take a back seat.

There's symbolism there ... but Samukele is not one of the ones beating
her brow.

As for a lighter table-cloth providing more light ... don't tease me.
We're getting closer and closer to the darkest day of the year. There IS
not light to reflect :)

Many thanks! All the best, Daniel