Subject: [Leica] M7 and Leica Motor M
From: Louis DiBacco <lddibacco@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 01:25:41 -0500

Has anyone experienced any "irregularities" when using an M7 in AUTO mode
with the new Leica Motor M?

Here's what happens to me: When I set the motor to II and trip the shutter
to expose 3fps, the camera seems to shut off after a few bursts because I'll
get the film speed flashing in the viewfinder (like the first time the
camera is turned on in AUTO mode) and the shutter won't fire until it's done
flashing. But, when I use the camera in manual mode, it continues to fire
through the flashing film speed display. I would rather use the camera in
AUTO mode.

Lou DiBacco