Subject: Re: [Leica] D100 photos
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:18:34 -0500

Gerry - i agree and I'm even using the D100 to take the family
Thanksgiving Pics - wonderful DSLR but that's not the point.  I would
think that the Mike, if he reads this thread, should wonder about this
as well.  Not trying to be mean.  I guess I think to myself that if I
did the same thing I'd be waiting for a thunderbolt from Zeuss to hit
me :)

ernie