Subject: Re: [Leica] strange leica-ettes
From: "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:35:04 -0500

I, too, am fascinated by the engineering creativity of the Oly Pen F cameras
but have used Leica glass too long to be satisfied with the Penn lenses. I
would like to be able to use my newer M glass on the Pen F but can't find
anyone to do the necessary surgery.

BTW, the Pen F- Leica LTM does not allow for infinity focusing due to the
longer back focus. Medium or short range are ok tho.

JB

PS- anyone know a shop that can convert a Bessa R or R2 to half frame?

JB

hi everyone, long time lurker here signing in for my yearly
post....found this info on a website (URL below) and wondered if anyone
of you extremely knowledgeable people had seen any of these puppies or
if they are just another urban(e) legend..........i have so