Subject: Re: [Leica] lens caps
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:56:55 -0800

B.D., sometimes I worry about you: You're trying to tell us that you
seriously have nothing better to do on a Monday afternoon than sit
around and comparison shop for prices on B&H's website just to make a
point in a light-hearted discussion which no-one really is paying much
attention too...? ;) ;)

M.