Subject: Re: [Leica] Fame is oh so fleeting....
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:55:07 -0800

The pressures on her must of been intense, as it still is for many women
photographers. Carolyn Cole of the LA Times, a filthy rag of a paper
that it is, mentioned the lack of jobs and slow promotions, once in, for
women photographers.
Serial monogamy is an approved life style, albeit the quality of life is
dependent on what the two partners bring to the table.
Slobodan Dimitrov