Subject: RE: [Leica] This Weekend's Bounty
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:10:56 -0500

Hello, Dan - All nice shots...But...as you were shooting series meant to
capture situations, each would have been improved by shooting
horizontally and wider, to provide context. The series of your sister
comes closest as shot to showing what you wanted to show, as her
expressions and postures do say allot - but I'd like to see more of the
car, and traffic out the window if possible....As to your cousin...What
I see is a series of shots of an icing licker...but again, no
environmental setting....

B. D.