Subject: RE: [Leica] Two weddings and a few portraits.
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:14:57 +0100 (MET)

My sentiments were the same as B.D. We can know how we interpret Smith's
picture, but what it really was, if that matters, is probably buried among
all the other myths. But hey ... we live on myths.

I also interpreted the work as sentimental and romantic ... and I assumed
that was the intention (speaking of the original pictures now).

Daniel