Subject: Re: [Leica] EPSON 2200 PRINTER ?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 13:09:07 -0800

Tim Atherton asked:
>> > Have you tried the grey balancer software plugin for the Epson
2100?<<<<

Hi Tim,
No, however a number of folks suggested down loading it. So Sandy will do
all the magic stuff tomorrow morning. At the moment I'm just playing and
smiling at the quality I think is quite amazing considering the size of the
prints.

Then as I blow one, I realize it just blew away $2 - $3 dollar sheet of
paper and the ink with it, then I slow my "charge a head and make big
prints." ;-)  When I should be doing more reading and less playing. But what
the heck, why spoil some of the fun of experimentation.;-)

Thanks for your suggestion on the grey balancer.
ted

Replies: Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] EPSON 2200 PRINTER ?)