Subject: RE: [Leica] Two weddings and a few portraits.
From: Phong <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 11:38:32 -0500

Hello Rob,

Wonderful photos as usual.  You make it look
so deceptively easy.   To quote a recent LUG phrase
that stuck on my mind, you are churning them out like
Carvel soft ice cream  :-).

The piano shot caught my attention for the very unbride like
spread of the arms.   Along with the tough look on her face,
it gives me the impression that this bride means to be in charge,
and right way if not already.  The reflection on the piano undercover,
framed by the wall carpet is a very nice touch.

Did you mean to have the bit of sky in the upper left corner of
"Taking a Breather"  ?   I am quite ambivalent about it.
I cropped it out on the screen and the image didn't look better.
Yet having it pull my eyes away from the girl.

To what extent did you direct the children in "Brothers" ? and how ?

It's such a joy looking at your photos.  Thanks for sharing.

Warmest regards,

- - Phong