Subject: Re: [Leica] EPSON 2200 PRINTER ?
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 11:30:09 -0500

> plug-and-play digital printing; however, I have heard from the same friends
> who actually ordered and are using the 2200 that it is limited.  Limited to
> certain papers and certain inks.  And that the black and white prints leave
> a lot to be desired.  I haven't tried one myself so I don't know if that is
> true.  There are work-arounds for the Epson inks and their automatic counters.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Tina

Black and White is not very good...one color shift correction leads to
another.  I find there are few limitations to paper choice for color
printing.  The issue of CIS is a costly problem; however, as a color printer
I find it to be very useful.

still looking for b&w solution....my clogged 1160 never helped mush either.

Happy snaps,
Steven Alexander