Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapid Grip
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 00:28:34 -0600

I had one on my M when it got stolen...and you know...that might be the real
reason why the camera got heisted!!

Those RapidGrips are sooooooo rock solid that resistance is futile...I must
order another!!!

The extra battery holder IS a life saver. Ended up depending on it twice
when my camera bag was elsewhere. I would recommend it to anyone.

On an added plus (I think) two more finger groves were added to the current
model. I will be ordering this one soon.

Now does anyone have ideas on how to store a few batteries in the
compartment and NOT have them rattle around??

Oh, I just thought of one minus (to me) no tripod hole. I would love to have
a Tripod mount on the grip!!

- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL