Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 47 nf
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 21:56:07 -0800

Hi Neal,

I really like the primary image of the stainless car in that most
excellent lighting. I like the way you balanced the exposure - and the
composition is very appealing - not too familiar and not to strange.
What kind of film did you use? The sky look kinda Kodachromey, but what
do I know! Also, do you recall how you arrived at your exposure?

Thanks,
- - marc