Subject: [Leica] Re: "Do it anyway"
From: patrick jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:25:56 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, but a wooden boat is a relationship in itself.
Keeping them tip top is a marriage, and somewhat one
sided at that, but no denying their appeal.  Puppies
and small children, (borrow from sibling or friend),
seem to work best.  For me, the camera that seemed to
engender the most attention from the oposite sex was a
Graflex Norita, similar to a Pentax 6x7. Does size
matter?  However, I was so much younger then, and the
thought of carrying that 20lb bag around makes me
ache.

Cheers,

Patrick