Subject: Re: [Leica] Swimming!
From: drb@MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:18:25 -0500

Hey-

>Hopefully I'll be sitting on the LUG passing pearls of
> wisdom to new photographers while uploading files from my M20.

Oops - there's supposed to be a "some day" in there.  Some day I hope to be
passing pearls of wisdom to new photographers while uploading files from my
M20.  Or Digilux 20.  Or whatever they call it then.  I guess since it has
taken Leica 50 years to get to 7 I'm asking a lot...  Whatever number it is,
as long as it doesn't have any goofy engravings I'll be happy.  :-)

- --Dan