Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: OT: Winter outdoors clothing for photography
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:22:31 -0500

Eric and others,

Thanks for pouring out the good words of advice.  And there a lot of good
practical advices.  I feel warm already  :-)

Eric, I envision myself rolling in the snow actually.   It may help
this photo, for example, and several others in the same shoot.
http://www.pbase.com/image/7255112

I will remember the parts about warm and toasty ears.

- - Phong