Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapid Grip
From: Charles Hehl <chehl@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:15:37 -0500

Patrick,

I have been using the Rapid Grip on both of my M6's for about a year and
would recommend them very highly. I have the flat-black and gloss-black
finishes.  The flat finish seems to give a better feel. They are
particularly nice when using the Noctilux or when using flash. Both the M6's
are equipped with Rapidwinders...the combination is great.

I also use the Rapidgrip on my M3 when using the Noct.  It will not work
though on M2 equipped with Rapidwinder as the M2 Rapidwinder cannot have a
hole in that location.

Regards,
Charles Hehl