Subject: Re: [Leica] Using the meter in the M6
From: "Frank Farmer"<frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:47:06 -0500

Greetings,

Those of us without external meters (not for lack of desire) are stuck with
the one in the M6. I've found it to be quite good most of the time.  Although,
I admit that sometimes I meter the back of my hand and don't worry about it
for a while.  I don't remember who taught me that trick but it works pretty
well as long as conditions don't change much.

Frank