Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapid Grip
From: "Phong"<phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:24:16 -0500

Patrick,

The Rapidwinder has its fans and detractors.  I am a fan and I think it is a
great example of industrial design (same with Leica M).  For a while John
Collier had graciously sent one of his on a loaner tour for whoever wants to
try it.  Don't know what ever becomes of that.  I checked it out in person
several years back at a local LUG gathering.  Perhaps you can do the same.

- - Phong