Subject: Re: [Leica] the R9 LooK....
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:04:44 -0400

Edward:

Thanks for the info on the R9.  Hopefully mine should be in next week.  I
am off to Toronto to shoot the Vanier Cup at the Skydome and was hoping my
R9 would arrive in time.  I still have a R8, so it is not a big deal.

My dealer is giving me  a pretty decent price on the R9, so I don't really
have anything to complain about.  The guys at the Lisle Kelco, the Leica
Distributor in Canada, have been very good to me and promised to call the
minute it comes in.  They even volunteered to get it to my hotel, if it
happens to arrive while I am in Toronto.

Regards,

Robert