Subject: RE: [Leica] TV programs
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:12:09 +0100

Bernard

Thanks for that, I've made a note of the times.

Incidentally there was a video booth at the recent Paris photo were they
were showing a series of short programs made by Arte where some well
know photogs (I think Cartier-Bresson, Doisneau, Boubat and Erwitt are
famous aren't they?) were talking about a famous shot by discussing the
contact sheet that it was from. Fascinating to see the shots around the
one they selected - and yup I think they all picked the right one.  Like
an idiot I didn't buy the DVD at the time but have now ordered it from
Amazon.fr

Steve