Subject: [Leica] FOM2
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:39:20 +1100

Work continues. I have made up the judging CD rom's. I will send them
out tomorrow: well Helen will ;-)

Special thanks to Slobodan and Gerry, who are acting as distributors.
Those of you in the Southern hemisphere will be getting your CD's
directly from me. Judging will not be easy, but I hope that we can
have the selection ready by Christmas, and the 100 new images ready
for display on January 1.

I am currently working on the boards for next year. If you have any
comments or can offer any help, please contact me.

Cheers