Subject: Re: [Leica] FOM2 - Depressing
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:21:02 -0800 (PST)

Gerry Walden wrote:

The more I look at the FOM2 the more depressed I get about my own
inadequacies. Such great images, and all taken on Leica. Anybody in the
market for my cameras as I am thinking of taking up needlepoint!

Just think, if you'd been the one pressing the shutter release, holding
the same (or equivalent) camera, using the same film, lens, aperture,
shutter speed and focus setting, with the same subject in the same
position and the same lighting, etc., the result would have been
exactly the same. Of course, the judgment comes in selecting/arranging
the above conditions to achieve the desired result. That's what I find difficult!

=====
Ray