Subject: Re: [Leica] Next time I'll have the cars removed or burned.
From: "Phong"<phongdoan@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:18:36 -0500

> not that you may have had time to track down
> the owners, shifted the cars etc,

When Kyle talked about removing the cars or burning them, I thought he meant
doing it in Photoshop; I completely forgot his Goth past, as well as his
involvement with certain people in the the kidnapping business.  But I digress
... Nicki Jaime looks so beautiful and with a smile.
I don't see no car.

- - Phong