Subject: Re: [Leica] A useful reminder
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:39:20 -0800

Sage words! Especially the selling off of stellar lenses. I have one
myself right now, that is so good, that I'm tempted to do something
stupid, like a mundane engraving , to devalue it. Maybe that will keep
me from selling it during one of those moments of stupidity.
Wasn't Mike Johnston run out on rail, tarred and feathered, from the LUG?
Slobodan Dimitrov