Subject: [Leica] PAW (11/18/02)
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:31:51 -0500

Folks,

Thursday last week, I was headed home from planning a recording session at
Houghton College, a small campus south of Rochester. A Mozart CD. I left
just before sundown and the light was fantastic. Kept stopping to
photograph as quickly as possible before it disappeared. Here a few shots:

http://quazynet.no-ip.org/PAW/PAW23.htm

Saturday, I travelled the same route to do the session, but it had snowed,
and under dense clouds everything looked utterly different.

The recording went okay, but he kept futzing with his wig.......

Index at http://quazynet.no-ip.org/PAW/PAWIndex.htm

Carl