Subject: Re: [Leica] Looking for a car accessory
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:34:37 -0400

Adam:

I have a Yukon and for the M, I just put it lens down into a padded cup
holder.  Fits fine, even the Noctilux.  As for the R,  I carry it in a
LowePro ProTrecker in the back of the truck.  I just open the back hatch
and work out of the bag right there.

If you do not have the cup holder over the transmission hump, generic
consoles can be had at most automotive stores.  These consoles have cup
holders and areas for storage.

Everything on the page below, with the exception of the three sailboats,
was taken from a tripod and not more than fifty feet from where the truck
was stopped.  Most were probably not more than ten feet.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/NovaScotia.htm

Regards,

Robert