Subject: [Leica] Looking for a car accessory
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:06:06 -0800

The more I work out of my truck the more I'd like to have something that fits on
top of the transmision hump that would hold my cameras so they are ready to
grab.

Does anyone know of anything like this? I suppose I could build one...no, that's
not an option (images of sliced off fingers, punctured tires, wild-eyed man
being carried away in an I-love-me-jacket).

Thanks

Adam