Subject: RE: [Leica] Google Ted Grant
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:54:04 -0500

If I wasn't overloaded with writing to do - which is why I am sitting at
the keyboard on a Saturday - and if I was a rainy day pictures kind of
guy, I would.

As to the M7 - I'm not about to sell my M6s that I bought for $1995 for
$1150 in order to pay an additional $800 to $1200 for an exposure
feature from 1972 - but thanks for the suggestion.;-) And, yes, there
are times that AE would be very nice to have - I wish that Leica had
added it to the Ms 30 years ago when every other camera manufacturer
started making it a standard feature.

M6 = 1953 camera with 1966 metering
M7 = 1953 camera with 1972 metering

I'll stick with the 1966, given the price differential and the fact that
I'm used to it.

B. D.