Subject: [Leica] IIIf
From: "Kobrin, Steve" <KobrinS@wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:01:56 -0500

Win,

For what its worth, I use my IIIf a reasonable amount on trips as it is
small and compact and easy to pack and carry.  I really don't think
switching windows is a big deal and with the variety of Cosina lenses
available -- I have a 35mm 2.5 in addition to my Summitar -- it is a very
usable outfit.  The only if is loading the camera.  I both trim the leader
and check and check again to make sure the rewind is turning when I advance
the film.  By the way, if you want to use a 35mm lens with the M3 you have
to switch..

It is a wonderful B&W camera...

Steve