Subject: [Leica] An Invitation to Post Your Work....
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:41:19 -0800

Steve Lehuray recently posted a colorful image with his new (old) Rollei at
a photography site I have frequented for some time. The name of the site is
"Image Square" and is operated by a Japanese photographer in Kyoto. As the
name implies, there are many square shooters who post there, but the list
welcomes ALL shooters and formats. There are many Leica shooters who hang
out there.

Steve's recent post suddenly reminded me that perhaps other LUGers might
like to share their work here also... perhaps finding a broader audience,
especially from Japan. The site was once well attended, but things have
slowed down, so I am sure EVERYONE would be more than welcomed.

If you are interested, the link is....

http://cgi.linkclub.or.jp/~dmakos/imgsquare/index.cgi?

At any rate... I am very pleased that Steve found the site, and I hope he
shares his exceptional work often.

Thanks!

(and I have no interest in this site at all... other than sharing my work,
and seeing other's as well.)

Jim Gatlin

J.A. Gatlin Photography
My Work in Black & White