Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW: Early Snow in Montreal
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:50:43 -0500

Hello Nathan,

Thanks for viewing.  As always it is the criticisms
and encouragements on the LUG that me try a bit harder.
By the way, how is your monitor setup (gamma, brightness) ?
I must have setup the photos too dark.  The photos are
actually color, though some of the the actual scenes are
colorless :-)

Warmest regards,

- - Phong