Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica IIIf - Just for B&W?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:23:57 +0100

Hi Win,

My own experience with a IIIf was that after the initial period of
fascination with the beautiful workmanship had faded, I got fed up with
having to squint through a tiny viewfinder window when composing, and a
separate rangefinder window to focus. My advice is that unless you are
really sure that you want to get into screw mount Leicas, you will be
far better off with an M3 or M2, and you can still have a 50-year old
camera if you wish.

Nathan