Subject: Re: [Leica] motordrive moron
From: "daniel" <thedmc@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:58:35 -0800

I don't know why i didn't just rewind the film and start over. i guess that
was dumb. OTOH with neopan and 1/15th at f/1 I might have captured some
available darkness inside the bag.:) i have tom's winder and it has lived on
my m4p since i got it 2 years ago. The leica motor winder is ok and has it's
moments but i won't be buying another one if i get a second or third body. I
will get more rapidwiders though and actually the grip/battery compartment
on the leica winder has convinced me to also get  one of Tom's
rapidgrips.-daniel mcclenaghan