Subject: [Leica] hidden (and macro photos)
From: "Adam Szlachta" <szladam@poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:53:41 +0100

I'm reading the list 'de temps en temps'.
And decided to go out from hidden-place.
I'm not leica user at the moment but
became a little familiar with the list style
and habbits. And with leica lens of course...
with your photos.

I use Contax 167mt with 1.7 Planar standart.
It is my favourite lens now but I can really
appreciate every lens with its individual
character.

I plan to buy some leica viewfinder body and
35mm lens. I like making photos using viewfinders
thanks to Staś (Dizel). I can borrow whatever
from him every moment and make photos.
Paradoxical i am living few steps from him
in Cracow. He became my friend. I learned from
him  a lot about photography, lens beauty (not
only leica's) and some new points of views.
So I want to thank him here for it.

I hope he'll wrote few words about him new
construction which I used to make these
photographs:
http://watteau.neurosoft.net/as/
Most photos was made using old Carl Zeiss Jena
Sonnar MC 3.5/135 (great lens!) with Dizel's
"apo-makaron".

Have a nice look. And a nice night (day?;)

Hope I'll show my other photos soon.

I want to greet especially Doug Herr,
Graham Battison and Kylle Cassidy. For great
photos.

Adam

PS. Sorry for me quite weak english.