Subject: RE: [Leica] Weddings in black and white...thoughts, please
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:37:53 -0500

Developing and proofing -
Images Photo, in Tucson. http://www.mylab.com
Great work, great prices.

B. D.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Lea Murphy
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 7:49 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Would those of you shooting even a portion of your weddings in black and
white comment on if you process and proof it yourself or if you take it
to a lab.

I am nearing a volume with my wedding/portrait work where
self-processing and proofing is almost impossible and I'm considering
using a lab. I'm not sure if I want to switch to a c-41 process bw film
or find a lab that can handle true black and white. Suggestions? And
while I do shoot some digital (not for weddings), my Epson printer is
not such that it can output archival prints so that's not an option
right now.

Thanks for your comments.

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press