Subject: [Leica] Weddings in black and white...thoughts, please
From: "Lea Murphy" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 06:49:15 -0600

Would those of you shooting even a portion of your weddings in black and
white comment on if you process and proof it yourself or if you take it to a
lab.

I am nearing a volume with my wedding/portrait work where self-processing
and proofing is almost impossible and I'm considering using a lab. I'm not
sure if I want to switch to a c-41 process bw film or find a lab that can
handle true black and white. Suggestions? And while I do shoot some digital
(not for weddings), my Epson printer is not such that it can output archival
prints so that's not an option right now.

Thanks for your comments.

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press
816-333-9111 phone