Subject: [Leica] MJS on NPR
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@jbm.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:34:39 -0500

I happened to have a highfalutin' public radio station on, and
what should I hear but that a certain Marc James Small of Roanoke,
VA had written them correcting their notions of when England's
early-pub-closing laws had gone into effect.  H'mm: the name, an
encyclopedic knowledge of miscellania, the urge to share that knowledge
when something incorrect's been stated... it seems exceeding unlikely to
me that it could be a *different* Marc James Small.

Replies: Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net> (RE: [Leica] MJS on NPR)